The Tom’s Community Team is expanding! We are now seeking volunteer community reporters to join up and flex their writing and news-hounding skills on the forums. Have a knack for finding the latest hardware headlines and hot topics? Put your talent to use by bringing our community together with interesting, exciting new discussions and news items about hardware, software, gadgets and everything in between!
Tom’s is looking to bring on 5-10 new Community Reporters to add to our top-notch team. The mission of a Community Reporter is to keep our forums full of lively threads, posting news-type threads and hot topic discussions at about a 50/50 ratio. As a volunteer community reporter, you’d be asked to:
- Be a competent writer
- Be an active, knowledgeable member of Tom’s forum community
- Be willing to hunt down news and popular discussions outside of the Tom’s Network.
- Be able to dedicate at least 3 hours a week to writing/posting new threads.
Does that sound doable? If so, fire off an e-mail to Community Manager Joe Pishgar at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Community Reporter” in the title and the following info-
- Real name
- Email Address.
- Forum username.
- Rate your tech knowledge from 1-10, 1 being awful, 10 being epic.
- What forum section do you want to serve as a Community Reporter?
- What would make you a good Community Reporter?
All Community Reporters will receive the special title “Community Reporter” in the forums as a special designation. Good luck to all applicants!